Friday, November 2, 2012

NaBloPoMo or NaBloPaMo?

I decided to make the committment. It's going to be National Blog Posting Month for me with a little twist: National Blog Painting Month...or something like that. Anyway, my intent is to post a new painting on my Art Blog every day this month. Whew! Can I do it?

Here's a picture of where the action takes place. I'd like to say "where the magic happens", but honey, it isn't always "magic". Sometimes my efforts end up in the trash bin (which isn't pictured), but I console myself with the thought that I have learned one more thing that doesn't work well!

Care to follow my progress? Cheer me on? Be sure to check my Art Blog every day. If you sign up as a "follower" on that blog, then I will know you are there and give you a wink and a wave when I see your little avatar photo. :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It will be fun to see all the beautiful things you share!! The theme for 2012 is Blogging for Blogging's Sake, so your goal fits right in!!

If you haven't signed up to be on the blog roll, you can find the link on my blog post from yesterday. It is a great way to get lots of new readers stopping by.

Kathy Haynie said...

Good for you - brave girl! I'm looking forward to following your art this month (and always).