Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Walk in Vancouver

Happy New Year to all! Ken and I puttered around home this morning, then went up to visit with Sam and Grace and little Sen in the afternoon. It was such a beautiful day that we decided to go for a walk in a new park in Vancouver. Brrrr, it was cold out there, but it was great to be outside. This was Sen's very first "hike", and I'm glad I got to be there. (Even though Sen slept through the whole thing.)


3 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Brrr...we went for a hike, too! We had some icy spots, but we didn't have snow next to the path like that. Glad to hear that Sen is starting early as a hiker.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Your brrr and my brrr are a lot different these days. "Just freezing" is considered warming up. Yesterday it was about 4 degrees (plus wind) when we were out and about...

PS I had to delete my last comment. It had a grammatical error that I just couldn't leave alone.