I believe Spring is here! Or almost here. The crocus and daffodils are blooming, so doesn't that mean "almost spring?". I say it does! Today I'm thinking about projects. If I share what we've been up to, will you do the same? Of course it comes as no surprise that my on-going projects are with pastels. If you haven't visited my art blog lately, you might enjoy looking at what's new....especially if you from good old Oregon City!
Ken has been plotting all winter to build a garden shed by the back porch and has now purchased the plans and supplies to get started! We had a nice weekend with partial sun and 60 degrees. A good time to get to work. He does LOVE a good project.
Even Grandson Aiden has been busy. He gifted me with a train drawing on many sheets of notebook paper, carefully taped together, and presented accordian-style in a hand-decorated gift bag. Of course it needs to hang in the playroom! Thanks, Aiden! So what have you been up to?



3 comments:
We have had about 6 inches of snow drop on us today. Blech.
I am looking forward to some focused time to work on my book over spring break. (Focused time = maybe 2-3 hours/day?) I love the photo of you in your studio.
I love the train Aiden made for you. That is so great!! I have been getting less sleep then I would like. No projects maybe in a few months when I get more sleep :)
Post a Comment