I have a LOT of photos from our recent reunion! Looking at them today, I decided to do several huge photo drops onto this blog for a couple different reasons:
1. Each one reminds me of how awesome my family is.
2. The cousins will LOVE seeing every single one.
3. Maybe the extended cousins will like seeing them, too.
4. I don't want them to sit in my computer and be forgotten.
So here we go, starting with the first camera download during the reunion.
















































2 comments:
Love them all - the photos and the family members. The kids are all dressed in such beautiful bright colors like their sweet individual personalities. (Haha - at first I thought Sam & Grace's baby's tee shirt said "Skip the ukulele...I want to rock," and Mark was NOT impressed. Then I looked again and realized it said "Skip the lullaby..." Much better.)
Hi Dorothy,
I love your blog. I'd love to make your vegan chocolate chip cookies and you mention soy milk but it isn't listed as one of the ingredients-how much do you use? I have six grandchildren, two of them with dairy and egg allergies and would love to bake the cookies for them.
I'm also interested in your very clever booties pattern and wondered if you might send it to me (the 3 sizes) as an attachment?
Thanks so much,
Ellen
Post a Comment