Monday, August 23, 2010

Family Reunion

Blogging (or is it my form of scrapbooking?) has taken a break these last couple weeks because of busy activities. And what fun!! The day after we got home from Sparks Lake, Sarah, Alan and Elsie arrived and we went to a family reunion in the park. It was a very hot day, but kids kept cool in the spray playground, while the adults chatted under the shelters. Food and fun were in abundance. We have a great family. :)

I took photos all day long, as well as a large family group shot and a couple family pictures as requested. If you are interested in a cd of all the other photos, let me know!

Also, I have plenty of extra family cookbooks available...$6.50 is all it takes to cover the cost of printing, and you get a wonderful collection of recipes from several different cooks in the family.

I will wait to hear from you. :)





3 comments:

Kate said...

I want a CD! Thanks for shooting the pictures.

Geniel said...

I want one too!

Kathy Haynie said...

Great photos - wonderful memories. I love the cousins perched on Sam.