Being back in a family Ward will mean new opportunities to serve and we look forward to finding out what comes next. These past few years Ken has served as the Bishop's counselor, and I have taught the Marriage Relationship class 4 or 5 different times through (8 lessons). We will have to continue wondering for a while, though, since we won't be around for most of the summer! We'll attend briefly this coming Sunday, and then be on the road headed for our first overnight stop in central Oregon.
The picture below has nothing to do with my thoughts today, but I think it's a beautiful Dogwood tree and I wanted to share it here.

2 comments:
Mark was released from the bishopric last Sunday, too. He's a ward missionary now. How lucky/blessed we are to have such good guys. I know it will be a joy to both of you to be in a family ward again.
Just saw the new picture. Very short! It makes your face look more slender :)
Post a Comment