Kind of like Writer's Block, I think. Maybe that's why I haven't been blogging lately. Haven't really figured it out yet. It could be a little boredom, and I need to find a new focus. Or maybe my problem is distraction: as in the Pinterest fad that I seemed to have stepped into. (So many pretty things to look at!) Or maybe my lack of blogging is because sometimes I take so many photos that I get back-logged and it makes me tired to even think of sorting and doing the little editing things I do before posting.
Or I've forgotten what to say. Or wonder if I even Should say it, or if it is even important at all. What "it" am I talking about? I don't even know. Maybe I'm bored with my own chatter!
Dear family and friends: Yes, you are the ones I write for and share pictures with. The ones I love, and the ones I enjoying sharing parts of my life with. You are always in my mind and heart, even though I haven't been writing to you much lately. I think I'm almost ready to step back into the blog-o-sphere, however. Are you still listening?

5 comments:
Missing your sweet "chatter" dear friend - I love to see your family updates, home projects, news about your world. Maybe our lives shouldn't be so busy that we hardly ever see each other, even though we live just a few blocks apart. But since that's the season we're in right now, I love staying in touch with our blogs. Hoping the "block" comes unstuck soon!
Dorothy I love reading your posts
I always enjoy seeing an new update from you. :)
I agree with all of the above :)
You already heard from me in an email! Love your blogs! I learn so much more about you from what you share in your writing. Love ya Aunt Dorothy!
Post a Comment