A few days before the wedding we enlisted the guys to do childcare and we girls had an evening to ourselves. First, I took everyone out to dinner at a little Thai place in town. Becky, Sarah, Grace, Erika, Kay (Ben Straub's Mom) and myself enjoyed our meal, then headed back to my house for a little fun. I had a few different things planned, but what really happened was that we played "Wii Dance" and told funny family stories. All in good fun, right? Yes, I danced, too, but you'll notice no one took pictures when I was dancing...it was that bad. :)
These four have all the moves, though!





3 comments:
No wonder Sarah and Becky danced so well together at the wedding. :) Looks like a lot of fun!
"Just Dance 2" :)
Isn't it great when you have fun with the most unexpected things?
Glad you all had a blast!
Post a Comment