Yesterday my daughter got married to a charming man with two sweet children. Our family has grown significantly again! The wedding day was absolutely delightful; full of joy and fun and unique elements that are pure "Becky and Ben". Like a good Mother of the Bride, I did not carry my camera around, and I let the photographer do her job knowing I would enjoy the professional pictures later on. Thank goodness a few others snapped a couple shots of the day, so I can supply a visual for this blog post! For a more complete look at the day, with lots more photos, jump on over to Debbie's blog to see more. Thanks, Debbie!
Welcome to the family, Ben. We're delighted to have you! :)



2 comments:
Happy, happy, happy. Such a beautiful bride on a beautiful day. Congratulations!
Congratulations all around! So glad you got a beautiful day for such a lively event!
Post a Comment