Here's my lovely new kitchen. On the countertop you can see my Bosch, which is actually kneading the bread I am making today. I sometimes put off cooking in here because I'm still confused about where to find anything. Where's that measuring cup? Hmmmm, which cupboard did I put the multi-grain cereal in? Ummm, where are the sunflower seeds? Too many steps! I'm walking back and forth and opening too many cupboards trying to find things. I put everything in what seemed like logical places, but I still haven't memorized it yet. I miss my old kitchen...I didn't have to think, I just grabbed stuff. Well, I suppose a few more steps in my day won't kill me. Maybe I need to get over it and cook more...then I'll finally learn where things are.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Too many steps!
Here's my lovely new kitchen. On the countertop you can see my Bosch, which is actually kneading the bread I am making today. I sometimes put off cooking in here because I'm still confused about where to find anything. Where's that measuring cup? Hmmmm, which cupboard did I put the multi-grain cereal in? Ummm, where are the sunflower seeds? Too many steps! I'm walking back and forth and opening too many cupboards trying to find things. I put everything in what seemed like logical places, but I still haven't memorized it yet. I miss my old kitchen...I didn't have to think, I just grabbed stuff. Well, I suppose a few more steps in my day won't kill me. Maybe I need to get over it and cook more...then I'll finally learn where things are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment