After 28 years in the same house, we moved two weeks ago. The view out the back windows in this new house captured my attention the first time we walked in the door, and it continues to do so every day. I love seeing these maple trees! There are a few fir trees in the mix, but mostly maple. At night I can lay in my bed and see them out of a very large window near my pillow. They sway back and forth in the breeze and I am amazed at how much they bend without any damage. During the day the trees are only a glance away, as most of the rooms in the house have a window in their direction. Pretty soon the leaves will take on color and fall, creating a different kind of scene, and I'll be able to see farther into the canyon. The trees and the woods help me feel at peace with the world I live in. Yesterday, the sun decorated the trees. It was beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment