After a long and boring morning, we jurors were subjected to much discussion, explanations, and questions, then asked to wait even more, then a jury of 14 was selected....and I am on it! The trial will meet every day this week and possibly into next week, too. (oh, I hope not..)
It's going to be a long week, but an interesting one, I suppose, getting to see first hand how our system works. Already today we got to go on a "field trip"(on a school bus!) to view evidence. Of course I can't talk to anyone about it now, so I get to be as vague as possible. And Sarah, I will certainly remember not to chew on my pen. :)
2 comments:
I will be thinking of you this week. I hope the trial isn't too painful..but of course it is, for all concerned. Thank you for doing your part.
Good luck. Eric served on a jury once when we were in CA. He almost got on a second one...but they decided he knew a little too much about science.
Post a Comment