Sunday, May 1, 2011

They remind me of puppies...

Oh, I love watching these little ones play! They really do remind me of puppies, running here and there, stopping to see every interesting thing, laughing, exploring, trying out new things, even falling over one another sometimes! They had a great time together playing in the dirt, climbing around on the burn pile, building ramps and teeter-totters with found lumber. This is the kind of play I remember having when I was a kid, and it was way more fun than playing with toys from the store. Somehow taking pictures of their playtime with my "retro camera" app seemed appropriate while I quietly remembered my own childhood.

This is a load of pictures...but I suspect the other cousins might enjoy looking at them most. :)
















Good times!!

1 comment:

Kathy Haynie said...

Good times indeed. What lucky kids to be making these cousin memories together. I love the photos, too.