What a splendidly beautiful day it was! Even though most of my day was spent inside a courtroom, we jurors did get to go outside for breaks and soak up some of those gorgeous rays of warmth and light.
The best part of the day was the early evening. Ken and I loaded up the bikes and went for a ride along the Springwater Corridor. We went 15 miles! My longest ride ever, and my legs feel a little "funny" tonight, but it was worth it. There were many other things that I thought I wanted to get done this evening and they didn't happen, but that's okay. I think we chose the better part. :)
The trial is....progressing. Slowly. Seems like we keep hearing the same thing over and over by every witness. Blahhhhhh.... Kathy, thank you for your concern, but this trial is not a painful one in an emotional kind of way. Thank goodness for that. Sarah, I'm keeping my eye on the clerk in all of these proceedings. He chews on his pen A LOT. We'll see what happens with that. :)

1 comment:
15 miles!! Very impressive. Seriously, I don't know if I'll be able to keep up!
Post a Comment