How the time flies by! We spent a lovely week in Wisconsin with Sarah, Alan, and their sweet girls. Since it was cold and snowy for most of our visit, we spent the time indoors playing and enjoying one another's company. Elsie announced frequently that we were her "best friends", and we played games all week long. Alice was happily comfortable with both of us, but I have to admit, she had a special thing for Grandpa. He sure has a way with the littlest girls. (Charlotte would be jealous, I'm sure!)
I didn't take many pictures at all, but here are a few that we sat down for in the home that the family will be moving into in April.
I miss them all, but am glad to know that they are all coming out here in May. That's not toooo far off! :)




1 comment:
Beautiful family pictures! How wonderful to get to see these dear ones in March and May.
Post a Comment