Today was Erika's birthday. We didn't get out there today, but I chatted with her a bit on the phone, and thought about her a lot. Here is a gal with a lot on her plate...or in her arms, as you can see from this photo. (I've posted this one before, if you're thinking it looks familiar.) Managing a household with three very young children is not a job for sissies...yet Erika is up to the task and does it with great love and patience. I am always amazed at how much she accomplishes even while caring for these very busy little people. She is so creative and talented, as anyone can tell by looking at the beautiful way she decorates and gardens. Yes, there are toys and cookie crumbs all around, and the noise level can be amazing, but day after day Erika tends to her world and does her best to make the lives of those around her a little more sweet. I feel very blessed to know her and have grown to love her very much. Happy Birthday, Erika!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Happy Birthday Erika
Today was Erika's birthday. We didn't get out there today, but I chatted with her a bit on the phone, and thought about her a lot. Here is a gal with a lot on her plate...or in her arms, as you can see from this photo. (I've posted this one before, if you're thinking it looks familiar.) Managing a household with three very young children is not a job for sissies...yet Erika is up to the task and does it with great love and patience. I am always amazed at how much she accomplishes even while caring for these very busy little people. She is so creative and talented, as anyone can tell by looking at the beautiful way she decorates and gardens. Yes, there are toys and cookie crumbs all around, and the noise level can be amazing, but day after day Erika tends to her world and does her best to make the lives of those around her a little more sweet. I feel very blessed to know her and have grown to love her very much. Happy Birthday, Erika!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment