Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pink Lemonade


I might be done! Planting things in that yard, anyway. Well, unless something else comes along that tempts me. Or I have to replace things that die. Or...well, I guess I'll never be done. (Thank goodness!)

Today I planted this little Honeysuckle, called Pink Lemonade, alongside the new patio. If it is happy, it will grow and vine up the posts and the roof. Supposedly it smells really nice, too. I wouldn't know, but if someone tells me that it does then I will believe them. Erika got me this plant because she knew the patio roof needed an extra touch, and she is right. Thanks, Erika!

And I think I'm done planting. For now. Good thing Ken got the sprinkler system up and running this morning (replaced a few spray heads) so now all we have to do is keep things watered and watch them grow.

Although I did see a really pretty yellow petunia at Home Depot today...

1 comment:

Kathy Haynie said...

When I saw your blog title, I thought your post would have a picture of you and Ken enjoying some lemonade on your patio with the little table & chairs set you found on Craigslist!