Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Which shall it be?

This photo was taken before we moved in. The sofas and area rug came with the house. The rug is gettting rather worn and it's time for replacement.

I like the red tones in this room, but what about a solid? It would be cut to fit, of course.

Experimenting with a light color. (I don't think so.)

Or another patterned rug. This one has all the colors I like.

What do you think? Any other color suggestions?

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I like the patterned one best.

Katie Lewis said...

My vote goes for the last one. (The oriental-looking rug.) Very pretty room, by the way. We'll have to come tour your house next time we go to Oregon.

Beth said...

I vote for the pattern rug as well.

Kayie said...

i like the last one it ties the room together

Kathy Haynie said...

And, with the oriental rug, you won't have to vacuum quite as often, because the dirt won't show. :)