Saturday, September 5, 2009

We are Here! We are Here!

For those who follow our adventures, this is a simple check-in that our journey to Provo has been completed successfully. Elsie stayed up past her bedtime tonight to see us when we finally arrived and she was a smiley, giggly delight. We got to visit with her for a half hour or so then put her to bed and she went right to sleep. Wow! It's good to be here and I am looking forward to a nice couple of days with Sarah and Alan before we head out again. Ken and I have checked into our hotel room and looking forward to a good night's rest after this long day of travel.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Have fun! And bytheway, I think your blog background and banner are simply the best. You'll have to tell me how to put photographs as a background, etc. Very pretty.

Dorothy said...

This website has a lot of fun things to do with your blog. The directions are fairly easy to follow. It's where I learned to do the background and other tips.

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets.html

I'm glad you like my background. I love it, too!

Kathy Haynie said...

Glad to hear you had such a darling welcome from Elsie.

Katie & Olivia Ann went home from the hospital yesterday, so they are in Wymount now. They are in apt 324, and Kendra is in 321, should you be wandering over that way...but I know your time in Provo is limited.