
Because I have so much to learn.
I bought this book because I have the Canon G11 and have only barely begun to utilize all the wonderful features it has. After looking through this book, chapter by chapter, I am more amazed and overwhelmed than ever. (It can do that? Really?) However, when "in the field" with my camera, it is hard for me to remember everything that is possible, and manage to access it quickly. There are assignments at the end of each chapter, which will be my next step. Bit by bit, with plenty of repetition and practice, maybe I'll become good friends with my camera and realize a new kind of photography that doesn't rely on "Auto". Here's hoping. :)
1 comment:
You already take way cool photos with that camera, so the book will be "frosting" not the cake. Just pick up one tip at a time and practice it until it's easy to remember. I love your photos. I definitely have photo envy (but not enough to give up "auto"). :)
Post a Comment