Andrew and Michelle, Sophie, Elanor and Charlotte: this is the chariot that will be arriving at the airport to pick you up on Saturday! Kevin and Erika were happy to let us do a car switch this week for their 7 passenger Cruiser, so we won't have to take separate cars wherever we go. Hooray!
Uh-Oh. I went outside in the foggy morning today and realized I had never driven such a big rig before, and I had to go to work and shopping, too. Hmmmmm. Well, there's always a first time, and after the alarm and I came to an understanding, we did just fine. It didn't matter too much that my feet barely reached the pedals and I couldn't figure out how to move the seat. I found the lights and windshield wiper without too much searching, and off we went! I had to smile as I "cruised" along, knowing that Aiden, Anika and Annalyse had enjoyed scrubbing the windows just for us. Families are great. :)
1 comment:
Have fun! You'll make so many good memories.
Post a Comment