Live and reporting in from Provo, Utah: It's us, and we got to go to General Conference Saturday and Sunday morning in Salt Lake City with Sarah and Alan! Oh, how wonderful it is to sit in the huge Conference Center and feel the Spirit in such rich abundance. I loved it! Here are the four of us today, just after the Sunday morning session. We are outside on one of the upper layers of the Center, overlooking the Salt Lake Temple. All around us are close to 21,000 others who also enjoyed this wonderful event!

Our car was parked several blocks away so we got to walk through the temple grounds with thousands of other people. We even managed a photo or two in front of the Temple. :)

More stories to come about our adventures this week, but we're having a good time visiting and I'll fill you in when circumstances allow. We're having a marvelous week!
1 comment:
Oh, I am so happy for you that you could be at conference! We loved it here in our home, too, but I know it must be so much more amazing there. Looking forward to your stories...
Post a Comment