Just for fun, I made this cute little hat, based on a pattern from Ravelry called the Blossom Hat. Now that it's done, I don't know who to give it to. Sure, I know several adorable little girls who would look very sweet in it, but the thing is...not every mama likes crochet stuff. You know? So, I have decided to do a giveaway for this hat. If you would like this hat, leave a comment and tell me so!
The hat measures 15" around the inside, and it will stretch at least 3-4 inches more, but it's really for a younger child. I know, younger children don't usually keep hats on their heads, but it would be cute for photo shoots, right?
I will accept requests until November 1st, then we'll do a random drawing to pick a winner and I will send you the hat. So, who is interested?

9 comments:
Oooohhhh...pick me! Pick me! Seriously it's adorable...and I think Rebecca would keep it on her head.
I would love to be able to make something that cute!
Pick me I know Claire will not keep it on her head but I also think its cute!!
Dorothy, you are so talented, Ellie or Annie would be so cute in this hat. Please, please pick me. :)
Although Lucy would be enchanted, and she's a younger kid, her head is GIGANTIC (21 inches) so I don't have to enter :)
That's pretty darn cute, Mom.
Pick me....I need Christmas presents. It is truly the cutest thing and I can envision it on a very adorable granddaughter.
We have some cute heads about that size. But please don't mail it to us. :)
I would love a shot at it :)
Post a Comment