I am constantly having little mini-panics at the store when I fish into my purse for the keys to go home. Where are the keys?? I didn't leave them in the car, did I? They MUST be here! Dig, dig, rustle, rustle, trying to look calm, but panic, panic anyway....and then I find them. Always at the very bottom of the bag underneath other things. My purse isn't very big, you know, but they still get lost and then my adrenalin shoots up until they are found again. Have I ever left them in the car? Nope. Why do I go into shock? I don't know. Maybe I think they fell out somewhere?
There was a cute idea on Pinterest today for a crocheted key chain thingy. Yes! I'm totally into retro crochet lately, so that's what I need to do! And that's what I did tonight while Ken was off being Scoutmaster. Didn't take very long at all. Looks a little funny, and I think it will take up substantial space in my little purse....but hey, I bet I'll be able to find the keys quicker from now on! And that's the whole point.

1 comment:
I think it will make you smile every time you fish it out of your purse. Very cute!
Post a Comment