There's another new dog in the family and we got to meet "Rerun" today. He is a 10 week old Australian Shepherd with a blue merle coloration that has joined with the KJ family. I expected to find a hyper puppy who would hardly sit still for a proper introduction, with sharp teeth teasing at my skin and clothing. Rerun surprised me by being sweet and cuddly. Now that's the kind of puppy to melt your heart! It would almost make me want to think about owning a dog again....but I won't think about it too much. I can get my fill of sweet doggie in both of our local families. :)
It was a brrrrrrr.....chilly, foggy afternoon, but we all went outside anyway. Rerun behaved like a young puppy, running, jumping, wrestling with Roo, nipping at our pant legs and climbing on the girls. Pure puppy.
In spite of the cold, the girls wanted an airplane ride, so I obliged them.
Ken wanted to play with his lathe. :)





2 comments:
Gah, I could die from puppy cuteness... I want a dog so bad. But, we need a backyard first...
That is a truly cute puppy. I mean, truly.
Post a Comment