It's been blowy and rainy all day. There are no leaves left to dislodge from the trees, which leaves only the trunks and branches to bend and dance along with each gust of wind. Ken came home from work without his voice, so he has cozied up with a blanket, some hot cranberry juice, and is watching some old-time music on his laptop, which is on his lap. At 5:00 it was dark and chilly and felt like 8:00.
It's a perfect evening to cuddle up with a new crochet project. Something a little bigger than flowers and hats for a change. Although, I might trade the yarn off for a little thread later on...I'm planning to make thread crochet snowflakes throughout the year to decorate with in the 2012 holiday season. I remember getting those from MY Grandma years ago. Wish I still had some of them. I think they mildewed one year when our storage got damp. Sarah has one of them, though. It's an heirloom, Sarah, hang onto it!
Enough for now. Back to my chair to cozy up again. Hope you are all snuggly and warm tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment