We had to watch our steps this morning for our early walk through the neighborhood. The sidewalks and streets sparkled with tiny frost crystals which can be very slippery. Ask me how I know that. Anyway, it is also very beautiful. The whole world looked beautiful this morning!
The misty, foggy air gave way reluctantly to the early light, finally allowing the sun to peek through and highlight the golden leaves that still cling to the tops of some of the trees. I had to stop and just stare ocassionally. It's not very aerobic when I do that, but it's very, very energizing to my soul! First light on a morning walk is always a miracle.
Sweet Paulene, I'm so glad we get to witness these mornings together. Looks like I pressed my shutter just as she was getting ready to say something. Trust me, right before that she had a lovely smile on her face. We both feel very blessed that we are able to get outside at this early hour and watch the sun come up as we stroll.




1 comment:
What beautiful pictures! I especially like the one of Mount Hood with the black silhouettes in front of it, and the colorful road. Paulene looks like she is thinking deep thoughts, as I know she is wont to do. What a lovely walk this morning!
Post a Comment