What I mean to say is: Happy New Year!!
I thought about doing a post of our year in review, but I was too lazy to dredge through all the photos and choose the ones I wanted. And how would I choose anyway? Every moment I photographed meant something important to me.
I thought about goals, resolutions, etc., but it's hard to write those down when I'm still uncertain about them myself. Shall I be vague or detailed? I'm not ready for that either. I decided that I am a still a work in progress, just like the latest crochet project draped over my favorite chair. I'm okay with that title for now, because at least it means I am growing and progressing, even though I don't feel like naming the particulars of the growth at this moment.
So, Happy New Year to all of us!! I'm looking forward to it!

3 comments:
Dorothy, this crochet project is intricate and varied and beautiful, just like you. Happy New Year!
That project is beautiful!
Its turning out very nice! Aunt Dorothy thanks again for letting us sleep at your place at christmas time!
Post a Comment