Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sweet little sisters

This picture of Anika and Annalyse was taken over a month ago, but I don't think I've posted it anywhere yet. I was reminded of the photo because at the library today I watched with amusement two adorable twin sisters giggling while they played hide and seek around their mother's legs. The girls I saw were probably a few months older than A & A, but with the same honey colored curly hair and impish smiles. They were darling, and of course it just made me think of my own granddaughters, who are currently visiting relatives in Utah. I got to talk with their older brother Aiden on the phone yesterday, however. He told me several things, most of which I couldn't understand, but it was still good to hear his voice. :) We are all hoping they can get "Skype" set up soon so we can see one another while we chat. I miss them all!

No comments: