I know some people who love to shop and are always finding great deals. This rarely happens with me. I can spend hours wandering around and not find anything I like well enough to buy...and I rarely find all those bargains that others tell me about. Probably because I don't get out there often enough and that drastically reduces my odds of discovering the good stuff.
So last night was a pleasant surprise. On a whim, I talked Ken into going to the mall with me and he went along with the idea because he planned to spend the time browsing in Barnes and Nobles. And guess what! I bought a few things!
And they were on sale!
27.99 Warm jacket from Sears Winter Closeout Sale
14.98 Two pair of cords from Old Navy
10.00 Cute shoes at Payless
52.97 Total bill for the night. Not bad!
Oh, and Ken got a pair of pants for himself. On sale. :)
27.99 Warm jacket from Sears Winter Closeout Sale
14.98 Two pair of cords from Old Navy
10.00 Cute shoes at Payless
52.97 Total bill for the night. Not bad!
Oh, and Ken got a pair of pants for himself. On sale. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment