Saturday, April 18, 2009

Out for a Walk

The heavy snowfall melted quickly with warming temperatures, and during an afternoon sleep of Elsie's, I decided to go for a walk in the neighborhood. After passing the Temple, I realized that the entrance to the canyon was not far away at all, so I headed east and spent a little time walking around the first part of the trailhead area. Sarah had reminded me to take my camera, and I'm glad she did because everything looked so pretty and I had a good time looking for interesting compositions. It was a lovely walk, even though still jacket weather, and it felt great to be outside again.

Ken arrived early in the evening, so we are at a Hotel now, and will spend one more day with the little family before heading home on Sunday morning. I am going to miss that sweet little Elsie so much! She is a darling baby and generally very content. Sarah and Alan are lacking some sleep, but as soon as they teach Elsie the difference between night and day, things will be a little easier. :)

Here are my walk pictures:










No comments: