This is a little blog game called "Pay it forward". How it works: The FIRST THREE people to leave a comment on this post will receive at some point during this year a gift from ME. What it will be and when it will arrive will be a total surprise. The CATCH is that YOU MUST PLAY TOO! Before you leave your comment here, write a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (you can cut and paste these instructions). Then come back and let me know that you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift. So, to all my family and friends, don't make me feel like a dork. Leave a comment and play along! I've decided that the gifts I give will be something handcrafted by me. So it might be cookies (if you live close), or a something I would sew, or something that grows in the garden. Whatever I decide, it will be a surprise, but I think you will like it. Have fun!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Pay it Forward
This game is on Kathy's blog, and after thinking about it I decided I wanted to play because I think it will be fun to surprise a few people this year. Read on:
This is a little blog game called "Pay it forward". How it works: The FIRST THREE people to leave a comment on this post will receive at some point during this year a gift from ME. What it will be and when it will arrive will be a total surprise. The CATCH is that YOU MUST PLAY TOO! Before you leave your comment here, write a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (you can cut and paste these instructions). Then come back and let me know that you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift. So, to all my family and friends, don't make me feel like a dork. Leave a comment and play along! I've decided that the gifts I give will be something handcrafted by me. So it might be cookies (if you live close), or a something I would sew, or something that grows in the garden. Whatever I decide, it will be a surprise, but I think you will like it. Have fun!

This is a little blog game called "Pay it forward". How it works: The FIRST THREE people to leave a comment on this post will receive at some point during this year a gift from ME. What it will be and when it will arrive will be a total surprise. The CATCH is that YOU MUST PLAY TOO! Before you leave your comment here, write a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (you can cut and paste these instructions). Then come back and let me know that you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift. So, to all my family and friends, don't make me feel like a dork. Leave a comment and play along! I've decided that the gifts I give will be something handcrafted by me. So it might be cookies (if you live close), or a something I would sew, or something that grows in the garden. Whatever I decide, it will be a surprise, but I think you will like it. Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yup - you are #3 on my list! Wonder what you will receive...
What do you do if the person who comments doesn't have a blog?
(P.S. I really don't have a blog, so you can count the two people after me instead)
Hi Dorothy, I like this idea so count me in to play!
Wait - I didn't comment here so I would get a gift from you - I was just letting you know that you were on MY blog list...oh my, this is confusing! So Holly should be your first "player," and there's still room for two more.
Sorry if I confused things! Have fun visiting your darling new baby!
Okay, that's three!
Kathy, you're #1, even if you didn't plan on it, you left a comment TWICE! :)
David, you get to be #2. How can you play? Make up some new way to do it...hmmmm, the next three friends who call you, or email you? (They don't have to play along, but you could surprise them anyway. )
Holly, you're #3. Glad you're moving back home for the summer. That makes it easier!
When you're not expecting it.... surprise!
Post a Comment