Today's photos are of a crop of Lillies, a Peony bush, and the fuzzy blue Ceanothis shrub. These are plants that were already in the ground when we arrived last fall, and discovering their springtime beauty is a pleasure.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Blossoms, part ?
For anyone who is bored with flower pictures...sorry! You can click over to another blog now. I don't get bored with flowers, and whenever something new pops open I am delighted. I admire it for days, and then decide to photograph it so that it will live longer (in memory) and so that I can share it with any other flower lovers who don't live near me. My day is not complete without a stroll through the yard and gardens. I pluck a hopeful weed here and there, stab an offending slug without guilt, and consistently cheer and encourage each unfurling leaf or swelling bud.
Today's photos are of a crop of Lillies, a Peony bush, and the fuzzy blue Ceanothis shrub. These are plants that were already in the ground when we arrived last fall, and discovering their springtime beauty is a pleasure.





Today's photos are of a crop of Lillies, a Peony bush, and the fuzzy blue Ceanothis shrub. These are plants that were already in the ground when we arrived last fall, and discovering their springtime beauty is a pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember Cindy Price saying the same thing about moving into her new home. All the fun discoveries in the spring.
I was inspired by the gardening chat last evening, and now your photos. I have several places in the yard that need a little attention. I'm going to try to get out more...at least in small snips of time.
Post a Comment