Today was a cookie day, initiated by Sarah and Alan. Ken and I helped with the decorating, while Elsie sat nearby chewing on a toothpaste box. After the box was destroyed she got to play with the tube itself.
It's just powdered sugar, a little milk, and food coloring. Sarah also purchased a few tiny little squeeze bottles of colored frosting that we used for "detail work". :)
4 comments:
Those are pretty cookies! How do you make that kind of frosting? We're going to make sugar cookies today =]
Wow! I have never attempted cookies like that before. I am impressed.
It's just powdered sugar, a little milk, and food coloring. Sarah also purchased a few tiny little squeeze bottles of colored frosting that we used for "detail work". :)
The cookies look great. We made over 900 cookies today, with the help of lots of kids and their moms, but they were not that beautiful!
Post a Comment