A friend of mine, after hearing about some of the things we are doing, commented that we were "really going Granola". I've not heard that expression before so it tickled me to think about it in that way. Our kids would probably agree that we've always been a little weird about our food choices. Here's one more reason for them to roll their eyes at us. :)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
More about Sprouting
A friend of mine, after hearing about some of the things we are doing, commented that we were "really going Granola". I've not heard that expression before so it tickled me to think about it in that way. Our kids would probably agree that we've always been a little weird about our food choices. Here's one more reason for them to roll their eyes at us. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What else do you like to sprout besides brown rice and wheat? Beans? Other grains?
Hmmm...I detect just a little bit of a challenge to us oatmeal-in-the-morning folks. :)
I am curious. How does the sprouting affect the flour? Does it act differently in the bread?
Post a Comment