Out of all the photos I have of my sweetheart, this is the one that seemed appropriate today. It was taken of he and Sophie a year and a half ago at a family reunion on the coast.
This little moment of time reminds me so much of my dear husband. He is always concerned for the other person. Always ready to comfort, protect, serve, and love without seeking any glory for himself. I feel just like Sophie looks in this photo:
This little moment of time reminds me so much of my dear husband. He is always concerned for the other person. Always ready to comfort, protect, serve, and love without seeking any glory for himself. I feel just like Sophie looks in this photo:
Happy and Loved and so glad to be with him.
Today we will spent 6 hours in the Temple, serving others. It's just what he would want to do with his spare time.
Today we will spent 6 hours in the Temple, serving others. It's just what he would want to do with his spare time.
I love this guy, and love spending my life with him.
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ken! I am so grateful to have you as a brother in my life. (I'm glad your real sisters share you with me!)
Another thing I love about this photo is the way he is looking into the distance. Also very typical of Ken.
Happy Birthday, Ken! We are so very grateful to be a small part of you life. You are both very treasured friends and we love you both. We hope to see you at the Temple tonight.
my brother, also named Kenneth, was born on the 14th....ummmm
Happy Belated one, Brother Jenson. So happy you serve in the temple. We just love serving with you two!
Post a Comment