Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Android Apps

Little did I know that it would be so fascinating to play with smart phone apps. At least once a week I look through the "Market" to see what new free apps are available to download. I even found one called the "Happy Cow" that will direct me to Vegetarian or Veg Friendly eateries wherever we are. How cool is that? Today I was looking at different camera apps and downloaded a demo called "vignette" which has dozens of options for creative phone photography. I spent almost an hour alone just playing with that one! Who knows...maybe I'll even fork over the big bucks ($4.00) and buy the full version. :)

I spent another hour today playing with my pastels. You can see "Wallflower Butterfly" on my Maple Dreams Art blog.

1 comment:

Kathy Haynie said...

Mark is a much cooler grandparent than I am. His iPod has several game apps for the grandchildren, but mine only has things like "calendar," "scriptures," "notes," "weather," etc. Boring.