Hooray, my walking buddy is home and it was SO good to get outside first thing this morning. (Welcome home, Paulene!) It was a stunningly beautiful morning, and even though the temperatures were in the low 30's the light at 7:00 AM was thrilling. Or maybe I was just thrilled to be out walking again. Whatever.
When we walked along the promenade I loved the way the light was illuminating the steam from the mill across the river, and the dramatic shadows on my side. I just had my cell phone with me, so "click", here's the photo...which did not do it justice, I must say. Being still somewhat inspired, I decided to see what I could do with a pastel study of the same scene. Check it out on my Maple Dreams blog!

1 comment:
It WAS beautiful and cold this morning. I was heading out to work about the same time you were starting your walk. I love the April morning light.
(Kathy in Provo)
Post a Comment