Will and Lucy were here tonight and when I showed them the handprint ghost pictures and asked if they wanted to make some, Will was thrilled. "You mean NOW? I can make one? YES!!" When it dried he very carefully drew his outlines and created different faces for each one.
Lucy enjoyed the handprint process, but wasn't quite as excited about using the pen to add the "details". However, she went ahead and did it anyway so she could have her picture taken like Will did. Her little ghosts have the sweetest faces. Kind of like her own. :) Awwwww


3 comments:
Haha - Will's ghost faces crack me up. And you're right, Lucy's are so sweet. They DO look like her!
These are hanging in their Halloween windows. They reported having a great time with you both and can't wait until the next time :)
Thanks for crafting with them.
No offense to all of your other lovely grandchildren, but I think the faces on Lucy's ghosts are my favorite. :)
Post a Comment