Sunday, February 1, 2009

Reading with Virginians

I have had the great pleasure of reading aloud to Sophie and Elanor twice a week using webcams. Well, okay, it's usually just Sophie because Elanor generally wanders off. She makes brief appearances to say, "Grandma!" and then I hear her being busy in the background. Today, however she stayed for most of the time, and I tried to get a few pictures of our activity. This first photo was taken with my camera on a self-timer. (I had the camera pre-set and in the right place so all I had to do was reach over and push the button.)

Here are the two little ladies, sitting in their big reading chair, and listening to "Caps for Sale".

All cozy during "Just a Thunderstorm"

After the stories we had a little chat with Andrew...
SMILE FOR A PICTURE!
In two more days Ken and I will be in Virginia
and we can hold these little girls in OUR laps for story time
...I can hardly wait.

No comments: