Sunday, February 22, 2009

Playmates??

I had such a funny dream this morning. In my dream I drove up to Erika's sister's house to visit with her and the kids. Sarah got out and ran over to see Anika and Annalyse, who were outside on the sidewalk. They were so cute, all three of them, wearing little jackets and giggling as they prepared to run around the yard.

I stood there watching them and thinking how fun it was that they were finally getting old enough to actually interact with one another and enjoy playing together.

Hold on! Wait a minute....Sarah?? Something started clicking in my dream brain and I realized that Sarah was grown up and expecting a child of her own...so naturally, the dream faded and I woke up. Darn. They were all so adorable and I wanted to watch them longer!

Well, A & A will only be a year and a half older than Sarah's little girl, so eventually I'll get to watch the three of THEM play together. What fun that will be!

Here's a little picture of Sarah I found, where she is about the same age as the twins. She reminds me quite a lot of Anika.

No comments: