Today I handed Grandpa the camera so that recorded history will show that Grandma was actually here. :) We had a fun day. We did a craft project in the morning and then went for another walk in the woods. I thought for a while that Elanor would walk the full one-mile loop all by herself. We'll never know, however, because she became obsessed with the idea of wading into the creek, which we didn't agree with since it still had icebergs in it, so we had to carry her past the danger zones. She reminded me of a book we've read this week called: "I Was So Mad!"
After lunch it warmed up so much that we played outside on the sidewalk in the neighborhood. Some of their friends had toys they were allowed to play with, too.

Getting ready to do a craft!

Explaining a thing or two.

Look who's "riding" the tricycle!

Her feet don't reach the pedals, but she doesn't care.

Big sister gets to ride on back. Can you see Grandpa's shadow?

The neighbors have a little roller coaster to play on.
Elanor loves the thrill!
I'm not sure what was going on in this photo,
but I promise that Elanor didn't fall on her head!
Picking up speed!....(not really)
Big sister on back again.
It was a fun day, and Mommy and Daddy were home by dinnertime! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment