I used a photo editing program to crop all photos the same size, and then the same program to build a collage by dragging the thumbnails around to where I wanted them. I just "eyeballed it", but I'm sure there's a better way (that I don't know how to do. )
3 comments:
It's amazing how quickly 1 + 1 + 5 = 16.
What a neat post! How did you get the photos all that size and lined up like that?
You have a beautiful family. I am thankful to know all of these wonderful people! (At least a little bit...I don't know the grandchildren so well.)
I used a photo editing program to crop all photos the same size, and then the same program to build a collage by dragging the thumbnails around to where I wanted them. I just "eyeballed it", but I'm sure there's a better way (that I don't know how to do. )
Post a Comment