Five minutes later I was heading to Paulene's house for our daily walk. The second picture was snapped from her driveway. We started walking, but I could have tripped or walked straight into a pole for how focused I was on the heavenly display. Both of us had to stop numerous times in the first 15 minutes just to exclaim about the color of the sky. Seriously, I haven't seen that brilliant of a blue sky in...well, who knows when I have.
I'm glad we were up and outside then or we would have missed it. An hour later it was clouded over and starting to rain. The last photo is back in my driveway, and Mt Hood can still be seen as the clouds from the west approach.
What a way to start the day!
2 comments:
Yes! I took a photo, too - planning to post it on my blog this evening. I looked at the clock and though about you and Paulene out walking under that amazing sky.
I especially love that first picture. So pretty!
Post a Comment