Where is this? Looks like fun! It's raining pretty hard here, so I think we'll slouch on the couch before filling our pouch(es).
Good for you guys getting out in the rain. Thanks for the pictures. I wanted to see another one of Nora even if it was just a bundle in Lauren's arms. :)
Way to go. Rain and all. Good for you for getting out. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Where is this? Looks like fun! It's raining pretty hard here, so I think we'll slouch on the couch before filling our pouch(es).
Good for you guys getting out in the rain. Thanks for the pictures. I wanted to see another one of Nora even if it was just a bundle in Lauren's arms. :)
Way to go. Rain and all. Good for you for getting out. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment