No matter. Glad to make you smile. By the way, "uncontrollable laughter, hahahahahahaha" is WAY better than "LOL". So, you made me smile, too. Have a happy day!
Oops, yes, squirrels. I was laughing so hard I couldn't think straight. Every so often I see a boy at high school wearing a (naughty) t-shirt with a picture similar to your squirrel photo and the caption, "Protect your nuts." Er, um, that's what had me giggling so hard. Blame it on the teenagers. :)
When I read Kathy's last comment I was puzzled. Naughty?? So I looked more closely at the photo and thought about the t-shirt caption, and then I saw what was so funny. Okay, Kathy, I'll blame it on your exposure to teenagers.
All I originally saw was some cute little squirrels looking all tough, and well, squirrels like nuts, thus it fit into my category of "nutcrackers".
6 comments:
Uncontrollable laughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
You really got me with those little groundhog guys.
Squirrels. ;)
No matter. Glad to make you smile. By the way, "uncontrollable laughter, hahahahahahaha" is WAY better than "LOL". So, you made me smile, too. Have a happy day!
Oops, yes, squirrels. I was laughing so hard I couldn't think straight. Every so often I see a boy at high school wearing a (naughty) t-shirt with a picture similar to your squirrel photo and the caption, "Protect your nuts." Er, um, that's what had me giggling so hard. Blame it on the teenagers. :)
Huh? You will all now learn have naive I am.
When I read Kathy's last comment I was puzzled. Naughty?? So I looked more closely at the photo and thought about the t-shirt caption, and then I saw what was so funny. Okay, Kathy, I'll blame it on your exposure to teenagers.
All I originally saw was some cute little squirrels looking all tough, and well, squirrels like nuts, thus it fit into my category of "nutcrackers".
Sheesh.
That's "how" naive I am not "have". It would be nice if we could edit comments instead of having to add another one.
That was great!!
Post a Comment