
We altered our normal route today and hurried to the local cemetery where the best views of the sunrise can be found in this neighborhood. Isn't it wonderful! I'm sure the Miller family didn't mind too much that we used their stone to steady some of our shots. :)



When the colors faded, we headed out to cover the rest of our normal territory. It's still January, but we saw some early bloomers making a pink performance of their own this morning. Here is a Heather plant, and then an unidentified pink blooming shrub. Neither of us knew what it was, so we'll have to do some homework and find out. Sure is pretty! Have a great day, my friends!


3 comments:
Wow! Aren't those bloomers about two months early? Very nice!
It's been so warm lately...I hope the early flowers aren't tricked into freezing later this month! Beautiful...thank you.
What beautiful pictures!! I love the flowers too, but the sunrise is just spectacular!! You are such a wonderful photographer!!
denzi (I have started putting the word verification at the end of my posts, just because so many of them are funny.)
Post a Comment