Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Achoo!!

I sneezed so much that I blew away my blogger background!!

There's something in the air right now that DOES NOT agree with me. My eyes are constantly itching and watering, my throat is scratchy, my nose is...well you can imagine. I've been using a 24 hour pill that contains Cetirizine HCI, but it isn't doing the trick. I need to find something else that will work better. Any suggestions?

Achoo! Achoo!! Yep, my background is totally gone. Hmmm, I kind of like it that way. Nice and clean and no distractions. I'll let it be for now. :)

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Have you tried a nasal spray? I have a prescription for Fluticasone Propionate that works like a charm. I have actually spent time outdoors this spring, which is a change from years past. Occasionally the eyes get itchy, when I've spent a lot of time outside, but eye drops do the trick for that. Good luck!

Kathy Haynie said...

Good excuse for a change in the blog. :) Sorry, I don't have any remedies, but I hope you feel better soon.