
The sunlight streaming through the window onto my bedroom quilt! Isn't it lovely? (Not the quilt....the SUNSHINE!!)
This was Saturday. A glorious day of blue sky and sunshine. I made sure to take a few pictures just to remember what it's like, because of course it was raining again on Sunday. :) All this rain has simply made me so much more appreciative of the sun when it appears. And look at these flowers!
They are still beautiful after all they have been through this spring. I could learn a thing or two from them. Just keep on blooming no matter what, and enjoy the light when it comes.
Ahhhhhh. Where's the sunscreen?
2 comments:
It WAS a gloriously sunny day. I didn't have much opportunity to look at my garden, so I'm enjoying your photos. Thank you! And to think that you gave up the entire afternoon to be INDOORS helping with my family's wedding reception. I can't thank you enough for that sacrifice. I'm hoping for more sunshine, soon!
Dorothy your flower photos are really spectacular. Thanks for checking out my mothering blog!
Post a Comment