Monday, June 28, 2010
Big Obsidian Flow
We're home now, so I can upload a few of the other pictures from our weekend in central Oregon. These are from the afternoon we hiked near Paulina Lake and specifically the Big Obsidian Flow. It was a very pleasant climb since the sun's intensity was often obscurred by the clouds, which made the sky so beautiful! I think most of the time I pointed my camera towards the breathtaking skies.
Here' the steps we climb to get the views. I'm following that guy in the hat...
Don't know these people, but I couldn't resist the composition...
Paulina Lake...
Green things growing on the side of the rocks. I wonder how they manage to survive there in the in the heat with so little moisture?
I just love the drama of those skies. So amazingly blue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those ARE amazing skies. What a beautiful outing.
Post a Comment